Trenner J. TompkinsII - Contact me today. 954.782.5007Managing Broker - President
“WeDeal with the headaches while you enjoy the profits’.
Trenner J. Tompkins, II
Fort Lauderdale Property Manager
Residential | Commercial
Property Management | Leasing/Selling | Contract Negotiations | Vendor Management
Trenner J. Tompkins, II is a sought-out Property Manager in the South Florida area, known for having experience, stability, excellent references, long-term clients, and most importantly, the ability of…
”Getting you the check!”
In his role as a Property Manager, Trenner looks after, coordinates, and manages residential and commercial properties with his primary focus on residential and multifamily property management.
Trenner provides broad-based experience in all aspects of residential property management, leasing, and sales of client assets. Trenner also has direct experience with developers, condo conversions, bank- and association- owned properties. Trenner has managed his team since 1996, and has played a key role in the family-owned business that was established in 1977. Trenner is also a Licensed Real Estate Broker.
What Trenner Will Do For You?
Property management and leasing of residential and multifamily homes throughout the Fort Lauderdale and Tampa metro since 1977 is what Trenner knows, from the sales side to overseeing and managing the daily operations of client real estate assets.
Trenner markets properties, and advises his clients on ways to preserve and increase the value of their real estate investments. Trenner manages all aspects of buying property, which includes registration, payment of taxes, accounting, reporting, and maintenance. Trenner negotiates property sales and leasing contracts, schedules maintenance, manages all building maintenance projects, and compiles data for financial reports by regularly maintaining and updating all records and files, and promptly resolves all client conflicts and complaints.
Trenner takes pride in supporting his clients with all financial operational aspects of their property, including rent, property taxes, and maintenance. Trenner advertises the property for lease, screens tenants, negotiates lease agreements, collects deposits and rent, resolves tenant issues, and oversees evictions in cases of breach of lease agreement. Trenner updates the owners about the physical condition of the property, and all financial arrangements. He schedules all maintenance and repairs with vendors, and ensures that the property is given full attention. Trenner’s motto: “We deal with the headaches and you get the check.”
This Is What They Are Saying About Trenner…
“I’ve worked with Trenner on many different projects over the last 15 years and always found him very dedicated to taking care of his clients. Trenner has a very wide and deep expertise in his field which creates a comprehensive game plan to operate with and the ability to tackle/resolve any questions before they become problems. Trenner is an excellent communicator and goes out of his way to make himself available personally 24/7.” -David Tucker, Owner, The Inspector Inc.
“Trenner is an expert in his field. He has many years of experience in the Property Management and Real Estate industry. He truly cares about building long-term relationships with his customers by personally ensuring that all needs are met. I’ve used Trenner’s property management services since 2009 and I highly recommend him and Homeseekers Inc.” -Carmen Aviles
“I have worked with Trenner both as a service provider for my job and as a Realtor to provide property management services on a personal level. My experience with Trenner has been excellent. He is honest, upfront, professional, and provides the services he promises in a timely manner. “
-Patricia Bernard (Poyser)
• 2010 – Completed Property Management Academy Course 101 “From Listing to Leasing”
• 2007 – Obtained Arizona Brokers License
• 2007 – Completed Property Management Academy Course 102 “ Solving Problems during Tenancy”
• 2007 – Completed Property Management Academy Course 103 “ When Tenancy Ends- Liability Begins”
• 2006 – Completed Hogan School of Real Estate, Arizona Brokers License Course
• 2006 – Passed Arizona Real Estate Brokers State Exam
• 2005 – Completed CCIM 40 Hour course: CI 102: Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate and passed final exam
• 2004 – Completed CCIM 40 hour course: CI 101 Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real estate and passed final exam
• 2002- National Association of Realtors CE 02 The Code of Ethics: Your Promise of Professionalism
• 2000 – Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale, Completing An effective Purchase/Sales Contract
• 2000 – Attended Department and Business and Professional Regulation class Chapter 498, Florida Statues: The Florida Uniform Land Sales Practice
• 1998 – Completed Gold Coast School of Real Estate Post License requirement, Brokers Management Course I
• 1998 – Completed Gold Coast School of Real Estate Post License requirement, Real Estate Investment Course
• 1996 – Completed Gold Coast School of Real Estate, 72 hour Principle and Practice Brokers Course
• 1996 – Passed Florida State Exam and Brokers License was issued
• 1995 – Completed Gold Coast School of Real Estate, 45 Post Licensing Course
• 1994 – Passed Florida State Real Estate Salesman Exam
• 1993 – Present completed 14 hour continuous education course every two years since licensed
• 1993 – Completed Gold Coast School of Real Estate, 63 hour real estate Principle and Practice Course I
• Member of Florida Association of Realtors
• Member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Board of Realtors
• Member of the Southeast Florida Multiple Listing Service
• Member of NAUI Diving Association
For a professional assessment of your property,