Welcome, homeowners and investors, to the Tompkins Property Management Sellers Services page. Selling your home can be a very stressful process. We here at Tompkins Management Company make real estate easy…
Over the last two decades, we have assisted many homeowners and investors in the sale of their homes and investment properties. We understand that complexities that can impede on reaching the final objective – getting you the check.
It is a known fact that some potential listing agents will tell you what you want to hear to get your listing and some sellers fall for it. Many sellers fall for this tactic and make the mistake of hiring an agent based on the PRICE rather than choosing an agent based on experience, local knowledge, a proven track record, and more importantly, common sense. This practice is known in the real estate industry: “Buying Your Listing”!
Why choose us? If I were to sum it up in one word, it would be EXPERIENCE! More importantly, you will always get the truth with no smoke and mirrors. Over the years, I instilled honesty and integrity into my work ethic and it has paid off. I am proud to say that after 21 years of personally being in the real estate industry, I am still here – full-time, of course. Most of our business is by referral from previous clients. We are now assisting their children, family and friends realize the dream of home ownership as well.
We can facilitate the sale, lease or management of your single-family home, town home, condominium, villa or Multifamily dwelling in the South Florida market. We have the perfect solution no matter if you own a $30K condominium or a $1M+ waterfront home. What I’m trying to say is there is no property too big or small that we won’t handle.
We mainly work in Broward, but over the years have assisted owners in Dade and Palm Beach as well. We have extensive knowledge in all three counties.
Here what we have to offer:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and prepare a plan to meet your objective
- Prepare a Free Comparative Market Analysis or Income Capitalization Approach on your Rental Income Producing Properties
- Administering and assisting with the many items necessary to transact a sale from contract to closing.
- Arranging, placement, recording and administering advertising and signage.
- Arranging, taking and saving photos of your property for marketing materials.
- Creation and placement of property flyers.
- Uploading photos and property information to the MLS® and various Internet marketing sites.
- Arranging and conducting showing appointments with QUALIFIED prospective Buyers
- Keeping property owners informed of the showings and Sale activity.
- Pre Screening potential purchasers via one of our seasoned mortgage lenders.
- Drafting and reviewing sales contracts, addenda and disclosures as required by law.
- Coordinating property inspections, utilities services, and repairs with Inspectors and Vendors.
- Communicating with lender, purchaser, and seller to ensure all contract deadlines are met.
- Arranging and scheduling Closing with Title Company or Lawyers.
- Conducting the final Walk Through inspection
- Reviewing the HUD Settlement Statement for accuracy
- Attending the closing
I want to personally thank you for providing us the opportunity and in investing your trust and confidence in the sale of your property. I am committed to exceeding your expectations during the sales process. I am so confident in the service we provide that I GUARANTEE you results and a Happy Ending! If you are not 100% satisfied during your experience prior to closing, I will waive 50% of the commission and have it credited to you on the HUD Settlement Statement at the closing. I realize your time is valuable and I promise not to waste it. Once again, thank you for your business.
Trenner J Tompkins II
Licensed Real Estate Broker