Welcome, future homeowners and investors, to the Tompkins Property Management and Buyers page.
Buying a home can be a very stressful process. Here at Tompkins Management Company, we make buying a home easy and painless.
Over the last two decades, we have assisted thousands of buyers make their dream of home ownership possible. We understand the process of assisting buyers realize their dream of home ownership. We ALWAYS put our clients’ interests first! We have implemented this in our business model, and by doing so, it has paid off. We are stilling going strong even through that Great Recession.
Most of our business is by referral from previous clients. We are now assisting their children, family and friends realize the dream of home ownership as well.
If you are looking to purchase a single-family, Condominium, Town home, Villa, Investment Property, or a Multifamily dwelling in South Florida, we can help. We can help you identify your property in Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties. We have extensive knowledge of the real estate trends in all three counties.
We treat all our clients equally, no matter if you are looking to purchase a $30K condominium or $1M+ waterfront home. We have the perfect solution for all your real estate needs.
Why choose us? It is simple: we have a proven track record with over 40 years of combined real estate experience in the South Florida Real Estate market. We will save you money and time…. Many companies have hidden fees that cost you money. We value your business and you can rest assured that this won’t happen in our office.
Here what we offer our buyers and investors:
- Meet with you to discuss your investment and home requirements
- Assist you in finding financing through one of our trusted mortgage lenders if needed.
- We will work evenings and/or weekends to accommodate your schedule and do whatever it takes to identify a property that meets your criteria
- Negotiate the terms of the purchase agreement that meets your needs and is in your best interest
- Identify potential issues with prospective properties during the due diligence period.
- Coordinate with your Contractor, Engineer, Seawall Inspector, Pest Control and/or inspector to schedule inspections
- Ensure utility services are available at the time of the inspections.
- Renegotiate the terms of the contract if needed after inspections completed.
- Coordinate repairs if needed and ensure they are done to your satisfaction prior to closing
- Regular communication with you, your lender and closing company to keep you up to date with the process, “The squeaky wheel gets the grease”
- Ensure all financing, Inspection, and financing contingencies and deadlines are met
- Review the HUD Settlement Statement prior to Closing to ensure all fees are in tune to what was initially disclosed
- Attend the Closing
I want to personally thank you for providing us the opportunity and in instilling your trust and confidence in us through one of the biggest investments you will make in your life. I am committed to exceeding your expectations during the home buying process. I am so confident in the service we provide that I GUARANTEE you results and a Happy Ending! If you are not 100% satisfied during your experience prior to closing I will credit a portion of our commission at the closing. I realize your time is valuable and I promise not to waste it. Once again, thank you for your business.
Trenner J Tompkins II
Licensed Real Estate Broker