Tenant Selection Criteria
- All applicants 18 years or older must submit a fully completed application and fee and must provide picture proof of identity. Applicants may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowners association and may have to pay an additional application fee.
- Applicants will need to have a combined income of at least two and a half times the monthly rent. All sources of income must be verifiable.
- Credit history & Civil Court Records must not contain any slow pays, judgments, evictions, collections or liens within the last three years.
- Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies within the past 5 years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back “adjudication withheld” further documentation may be required.
- A minimum of two years rental history is required. Previous rental history must reflect timely payments, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, no unapproved pets and no damage to the rental beyond normal wear & tear.
- Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in the amount of one month’s rent. In no event will this deposit be used for last month’s rent or any rent due.
- If approved, a deposit must be paid within one business day to hold the property off the market and refuse other applicants. In the event the applicant defaults on renting the property at the agreed time, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Any exceptions to our company’s selection criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the owner for their consideration. If approval is than given for such exceptions, additional security deposit, co-signers, and/or additional rent payments may be required.